Terms and Conditions
Please read the following Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred as “T&Cs”) carefully before placing your order with Spectacular Cakes. This agreement is hereby entered into between Spectacular Cakes (hereinafter referred as “Company”) and you (hereinafter referred as “Client”).
1. By using “Company” service, “Client” agrees to be legally bound and to abide by these “T&Cs” just as if “Client” has signed this “T&Cs”. “Company” reserves the rights to terminate the service to “Client” immediately if “Client” does not comply and/or continue to comply with the “T&Cs”.
2. “Client” acknowledges and agrees that “Company” will not be held liable to “Client” or any other person for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for product liability, personal injury or negligence resulting from use of goods supplied to or on behalf of “Client”.
3. “Company” reserves the right to change this “T&Cs” without notice. “T&Cs” published in “Company” website will always be the latest and will override any prior “T&Cs” provided in any other form.
4. “Company” has all rights to any photography of supplied products and services taken by us and can use these photographs as we see fit.
5. "Company" reserves the right to refuse changes to orders if seemed unsuitable or if there is miscommunication between "Client" and "Company".
Food Products and Services
1. Please be aware that “Company” product may/could contain traces of nut. It is the “Client” responsibility to inform their guests that traces of nuts may/could be present in the cake and/or cupcakes. “Company” will not be held responsible for anyone suffering from nuts allergies.
2. Non edible items may be used as decorations in cakes and/or cupcakes. It is the “Client” responsibility to ensure that any non-edible items are removed prior to consumption.
3. All effort will be made by “Company” to ensure that the final product is matched to the colour chosen as much as possible however “Company” cannot guarantee to match the exact colour/s and designs chosen.
4. All effort will be made by “Company” to supply the products agreed upon at the time of booking. However “Company” will not be held responsible if the products are not available as a result of, but not limited to, unavailability, seasonal variation or poor quality. “Company” reserves the rights to use its discretion to supply similar or substitute high quality product under such circumstances and will try where possible to agree this alternative product with the client prior to supply.
5. All efforts are made to produce sugar flower work as per original order however in periods of high humidity sugar flowers will not hold. Therefore “Company” reserves the right to substitute any sugar flowers with fresh flowers at its discretion to whatever is in season and as similar as possible to the requested flowers subject to seasonal availability.
Cancellation of Order and/or Refunds
The following will apply if for any reason you require the cancellation of cake or goods:
1. All requests for cancellation must be made in writing.
2. All deposits are non-refundable.
3. In the events when “Company” are unable to supply the order on the agreed date due to unforeseen circumstances (for reasons including, but not limited to, illness, accident, injury, or bereavement), we reserve the right to find substitute companies and/or subcontractors in order to fulfill the order. If “Company” is still unable to fulfill the order, we reserve the right to cancel the order and will provide you with a full refund.
4. In the event the customer cancels the 50% deposit cancellation fee will apply.
5. In the event of a refund due to faulty product the product must be returned the next business day even if half eaten and pictures will need to be provided of evidence of faulty product.
Pick Up and Delivery
1. “Company” will not be held liable for any damages that may occur after the product has been collected or delivered and setup.
2. When a third-party or contractor is used to deliver and setup the product,“Company” will not be held liable for any damages that occur during delivery transport and setup.
3. If the incorrect delivery address is supplied or if there is no-one to receive and no safe place (as judged by us) to leave the ordered products, they will be returned to “Company” premises and we will contact you to arrange re-delivery. “Client” may incur an additional fee for a re-delivery.
4. ““Company” is unable to give a guaranteed time of delivery but will endeavour to deliver at the agreed time.
5. “Client” agrees that late delivery does not constitute a failure of agreement, and does not entitle “Client” to cancellation or refund of an order.
1. To read this terms and conditions thoroughly and carefully. By using “Company” service, “Client” agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. To agree to these terms and conditions before submitting your enquiry with us.
3. To read the quote carefully and fill the contact information sheet with complete and accurate details. “Company” will not be held responsible for errors in the product/service which resulted from lack of contact information.
4. To provide the correct and complete delivery address at the time of ordering. Should “Client” provide the incorrect address, “Company” is not obliged to re-deliver the order to the correct address at “Company” expense.
5. To follow the payment schedule as set in the quote. “Company” reserves the rights to cancel the order for “Client” who fails to follow the payment schedule.
6. To notify and ensure the venue is ready at the pre-agreed time to receive the product delivery.
7. To accept that you have been advised of the importance of storing your products in air conditioned room once received at the destination. We will not be held responsible for the products melting and any effect temperature/humidity will have on the products. By placing your order with us you understand and accept the ABOVE terms and conditions as listed above.